Wednesday, July 30, 2014

First Stage Of The Storm

I found myself looking at cloud formations. Which is normal unless you spend the entire day looking at clouds. I was feeling elated and euphoric. I had just picked up a new job working at Thai restaurant. I could easily talk to anyone for about thirty minutes until I got pulled away by another server. It seemed like the customers loved talking to me as well. They even wanted to shake my hand before they left. I felt like everyone was my soul mate. This should have been a warning sign for me. I am usually very shy and keep to myself.

I was happier than I had ever been in my life! In reality my life started to fall apart. I called to tell my restaurant job I was running late but they simply said not to come back. My FL best friend became frustrated with me because I would lose track of whole days. I did not know where I had been or what I had done.

I could not understand why people were upset with me, in my world life was wonderful! I was happier than I had ever been.

Little did I know that my mind was starting to become ill. The worst was yet to come. I started sleeping less. Sometimes only a few hours a night.

My life was quickly descending into darkness and I was completely unaware. The skies were filled with dark clouds ready to unleash their fury into my life.

No comments: